458 High St, Lower Hutt 5010
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website! This website www.chillimasala.co.nz is owned by Chilli Masala Limited and the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of our website and our services, including all sales, online and offline.
• By accessing or using this website and the services provided by this website, you legally agree to accept all the terms and conditions and other policies mentioned on the website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, kindly stop using the website.
• By using our website you agree that at any given time, at our discretion, we may restrict or prohibit your access to the website without giving you any prior notice. We will try our best to run the website smoothly, securely and virus-free. However, we don’t take any guarantee that no faults/defects/errors will occur while you use the website.
• No material (written or images) on our website may not be republished, copied, reproduced, uploaded or distributed in any way unless you take any such permission from us in writing. By using the website you agree not to breach any copyright or proprietary rights.
This website provides information about the Chilli Masala products, services, discounts, special offers and promotions. We allow you to use it for the above mentioned things. If you use this website for any other purpose, then you are solely responsible for it.
If you are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to use our website. If you are a minor (under 18), you may use the website under the supervision of your parents or guardian.
We strive hard to offer you a fair price on our various products without compromising on the quality. The products listed on our website are for sale at MRP. The prices mentioned are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Additional delivery charges may apply. We make sure we keep the prices of our products updated on our website. However, it may happen that the prices of some products are not updated on the website or maybe incorrect due to some technical or manual error. The prices mentioned at the time when you place an order will be the prices charged by us at the time of delivery.
We accept payment through cash, debit card, credit card or paypal. Any refund is paid through vouchers or added in your Chilli Masala account which can be used to buy any product.
Change of order and cancelation
You can review your order before confirming it to us. Your order will show you the items/products you have chosen and the total amount you have to pay for them. After you have confirmed the order and submitted it to us, you agree to pay the total amount. In case we find that the payment details provided by you are incorrect or do not meet the security requirement factors, we reserve the right to cancel your order without giving you any prior notification.
Kindly note that all orders are subject to availability.
Delivery and Return
• We make sure that we deliver our products on time agreed at the time of placing the order. However, there may be factors beyond our control such as unexpected traffic delays, severe weather conditions and accident causing delay on the service route that prevents us from making the delivery on time. We deliver at the selected places in the city. We request you to provide us with the correct delivery address and make sure that someone is available at the delivery address to take the delivery. In case the delivery address is wrong or nobody is available to take the delivery, we reserve the right to withhold delivery and charge you in full for an amount equal to the price of the products in your order and the cost of delivery.
• If the address provided by you is irregular or difficult to locate, it is your responsibility to clearly give special delivery instructions while placing the order. Failure to do so may result in a delay in delivery or order being cancelled by us.
• Although most of our products are delivered correctly and smoothly but by any chance, if a wrong product is delivered to you by us, we take the complete responsibility of rearranging the delivery without any extra cost.
• You should examine the products on delivery and in case of any damage, defect, shortage in quantity or delivery of a wrong product, you shall inform us immediately within a reasonable time frame. In such cases, we will accept the return and we will replace the items/order with a new/correct one. We will not be liable/responsible for the defective products/wrong delivery if we are not informed within 30 minutes of delivery. The products should be returned with all packaging material. Return of the products (depending on the reason of the return) may incur a handling fee of 15 % of the value of the returned product.
• The refund will be made within 7 working days after it has been issued.
Feedback and Complaints
In case you are dissatisfied with the quality of our products or services, please feel free to give us your feedback on our website. We will strive hard to give you the best. Also, in case of a happy dining experience, do let us you’re your experience through your feedback.
For any queries, you can contact us at 04 586 4820
We use Halal cut Meat in all our food items
We Also Undertake Outdoor Catering
Please note all online order will take up to 45 mins to pick up, It may take up to 1 hour during weekends. If you have any queries please contact our team @ 04 586 4820 or email: [email protected] Dismiss